(This post is only in English)
I am overwhelmed that I have been mined for this price. I am so incredibly grateful for all your, from each of you, to support me. How you appreciate my words and my art I cannot describe. I lose my words, but the feeling in my heart and soul nobody can takes away from me.
I love to make a delicious cup of coffee and settle in my favorite place in the living room. Here I open the blog of Steve and I come into his world and get warm in my heart. He writes about his cat Muffin that I think is absolutely adorable and he describes their days. He makes me smile and I just relax with his post. He shares his collections of older things. Something I find interesting and it gives me the best childhood memories that remind me of my grandparents. The muffin is still a little «beauti flower», and as I realize she has a heart of gold.
Steve also takes pictures of the nature and animals he experiences there. The pictures are lovely and I get a wonderful experience of some other animals that I do not experience in Norway. I look at the pictures and enjoy the beautiful animals along with the mood of his words. I understand that Steve loves nature and he gets peace of mind and of his little birds and squirrels. I see he gets in touch with these little ones. It’s totally magical. Thank you so much Steve for that I can follow you and join you in your world. I am so grateful🦋
Please do visit Steve and you get a ride in his world you never forget, and the touch with nature is indescribable.
Her poems and short stories are like a beautiful symphony orchestra in my heart. I dream in moving pictures in my mind and I get a break from a hectic everyday life. Her words captivate me and I cannot stop reading. She creates feelings inside me that I hardly knew I have and that is for me a beautiful experience.
She has passion for what she writes and that it is both touching and heartfelt deep in my heart and soul.
As I interpret it, it becomes to me that behind every single one of her written words there is a feeling of something. Something that is waiting to come out, which is puching back and forth like waves on the sea, and something that is created by her magical creativity that is like magic down on the paperbook, and at least enthrall me🦋
Thank you so much Priya for that I can follow you and join you in your world. I am so grateful🦋
Please, do visit Priya and you will read words that touch your heart and soul in one way or another. It so beautiful penned.
Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Write seven facts about yourself.
Nominate other beautiful bloggers.
7 facts about me:
1. I have long hair and will probably always have it. Have tried shorter hair, but no, I am not ready for it anyway. I mostly set it up in one way or another most often. Can sometimes drop the hair down and have it loose.
2. I’m very clumsy. Is often very unfortunate and can destroy things. Ex: losing a coffee cup in the floor and crushing, at home with me, no, it is so clearly gone by someone else.
3) I’m the one who goes out of the store and can’t find the car. Calling my husband and saying it’s stolen. Where he says, «But sweetheart, we bought a new car ….(I was looking for the old one..)
4) I don’t have many friends, that is something I choose. I am skeptical … used and burned so many times … but when you reaches me, I hide you in my heart and you have a friend for life if you want to ❤️together we create memories, listening, chattering holes in our’s head on each other and have a lot of fun. But can also be serious, like to cry a little tears together and respect the differences that make you and me so unique. No matter who I meet, I meet a human being and differentness is what colour of the world. That’s probably why I love the rainbow too🌈
5) I love to fire up a lots of light in all kinds of shapes both inside and outside. Fire up the bonfires and sit around this, when day turns to night, talk, and just be in nature.
6) I’m not fond of shopping, but it has to be done occasionally.
7) My zodiac sign is Virgo.
All of you are just as great and valuable to me and I love reading yours post and words of art. Everyone of you have a special place in my heart, thank you. I appreciate and are so grateful to all of you. 🦋
I’m sorry, but choosing some of you, I can’t. So you all are❤️thank you all for your support🦋
Please, feel free to do this Award. I will love to read your 7 things about yourself.
I wish you all a great day and happy blogging.