(This post is only in English)
THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD IS PEER RECOGNITION AWARD FOR BLOGGERS THAT INSPIRES POSITIVITY AND JOY.
-Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide link to their blog.
-Answer the 11 question the blogger asked you.
– Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award, and then write them 11 new questions.
– List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog.
I am so grateful, and I can’t thank you enough Vijethkannan, who is the author behind «backtheinfo» blog.
You write so much interesting, inspiring and food for the soul with your posts. I read, and I can feel it is so much love, thoughts of life and wisdom.
You write about science & and technology, travel, foods, psychology and motivation filled with nature, about be a human and life. I love them all.
I learn something new in here, or about myself by visiting and reading your blog, thank you so much.
Your blog are so informative too with much caring. I always enjoy reading and you make me reflect too.
My experience are that you put your heart in everything you write, thank you.
11 questions and my answers:
1) What you think about this blogging world?
– I can sit down with a good cup of coffe and read. One post can give me a film in my head, and I enjoy it. Another blog can give so much feelings that I have to cry, and I love it. So much talented bloggers out there to catch my heart and soul and take my breath away, and I love it.
So many talented people and I am both touched, honored and humbled. I am so grateful to be in this community with all of you wonderful people.
So much love🦋
Thank you all<3
2) Which motivates you to start a blog and who encouraged you?
I started blogging because I think I was not alone about what I went through and what I experienced from childhood, and up to adulthood. Being able to reach someone with my writings, art and poems and small stories became important to me, and be able to tell you that you are not alone whatever part of the world you come from.
When I blogging I can feel deep in my soul that is a healing prosess too.
I still have to blog because it turned out I am not alone and there are many great people out there with a heart of gold and beautiful souls. I am motivated by all of you lovely souls and inspired. It is much love and we are caring for each other. Much of support and I am very grateful for all of you.
My husband was the one who encouraged me.
I don’t know what to do without him🦋
3) What you want to change in this world? Why?
I have worked with children and young people for many years and I am still working on improving this. For the kids and their best always in my heart.
4) What you think about your followers?
I love all my followers, and I am so grateful. Everyone is unique and it makes my blog world so incredibly colorful.
5) Are you enjoying blogging? Reason?
I like to express myself and here I can show you my work🦋and I like to read what others have to say and I really appreciate commenting and feedback and sharing experiences and such things. Get to know others I wouldn’t be if I go out my own door from my house.
6) Your favourite book and why?
«Jeg ser deg» -author: Michael Winger, because this book is about healing and meditation methods. I have learned a lot and the author has helped me further from a heavy time.
7) Technology is good thing or bad thing and why?
– I have divided opinions. When all the technology works it is good … and it brings joy to my life with this blog and all my lovely followers. (that is one example for something good) But, since I work with children and young people, this technology is not just fine. Here a lot is happening on for example social media, and that’s not a positive thing. When I talk to youngers today they tell me that technology can also be educational.
Technology is another theme that can be discussed for a long time …
Use technology wisely🦋
8) Is your life in balance?
– Not quite to be honest, but I work for it and it goes the right way and I’ll do it. I use meditation to help my out.
9) Share any one of your experience, which changes you?
– This is heartfelt.
I do not know if I am capable of choosing or writing anything. I have had a childhood that no child should experience …
I am sorry…
10) What you think about backtechinfo?
– Please, read my words above before my answers begin…
…and you filled my heart with so much joy, thank you for letting me to be one of your readers🦋
11) Short description about you in 3 words?
– Shy, emotional, genuine
I want to use the same questions, because I like them very much, but of course number 10 will be what you think of my blog «Orkidedatter».
Thank you again for this award, I am so grateful, and I am sorry it took me so long time to answer and post it🦋