Priya writes words that hit me in my deepest heart and in my soul. She writes so incredibly with a genuine touch that I often make a movie in my mind.
With her six words story she blows my mind off… I am sitting there and I am totally captivated.
Her poems are completely magical and I let myself be torn in the captivated letters of her words that marvel at the most incredible.
My experience about her ink pen are, dancing over hvite paper and it becomes colorful with lots of love.
For a talent. I cheer on you Priya. I hope you reach as far as you wish for. Thank you for letting me taking part in your creative and much loving world, and I can read your beautiful work of art.
Please do visit her blog, because you will never stop reading and this is letter art and you can feel the passion also in the words.
Priya, I can’t thank you enough.
What is The Sunshine Blogger Award?
-it is peers recognition award for bloggers who inspire readers by promoting positivity and bringing joy.
– Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
– Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
– Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
– Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
– List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
Priya 11’s questions:
1) When did you publish your first post?
– I published my first post on May 27, 2018. On a Norwegian blog platform, but when they redesigned their system and platform I didn’t get involved, because because I was not a top blogger here in Norway, and I am so glad I was not. I am so grateful because now I am here in this community.
I chose to go to wordpress and here I post my first post on December 20, 2018
2) What is inspiration to you?
– Being able to reach someone with my writings, art and poems and small stories became an inspiration to me.
When my words touch their heart and soul and talk to you and touch you, it is inspiration that I have no words to describe. Ofcourse it is an inspiration to me that I am be able to tell you that you are not alone whatever part of the world you come from. We all have our history and scars…
My husband was the one who encouraged me, and he is my daily inspiration…
3) What are you too hard on yourself for?
– Wow, well, I have always heard from the time I was a little girl and up in my childhood that I was inept, stupid, not good enough and did not do anything good…and so it continued.
This is something I struggle with yet and let much of it override my sense of mastery and I never get good enough, therefore I am still hard on myself. (I working on it)
4) What makes you nervous?
– Every time I hug my son and tell him that I love him, can be the last time.
5) What makes you feel special?
– It is not always the words and language that comes out of your mouth that makes me feel special, but also your body language. It tells more than words sometimes.
When I get a feedback on my poems that captivate me, I also feel special because I have created something that others like.
I’m not that hard at that feeling, but you’re not kidding me when it comes to that feeling, it means too much to me -you have to mean it.
6) If your life was a novel, what would the title be?
– «The fading black rose»
7) Who are you closest to? Why?
– Exept my husband, because he is my husband, and my son, my sister and her child. I am so lucky and grateful to have them as my family.
It is a friend of mine, we are like twinssouls, I can’t explain it in a better way.
8) What’s your favourite joke?
– Oi, I have no favorite, it is to many .. and I am very easy to entertain by the way…
9) What’s your most used prhase?
– I think I use » you touch my heart and soul»….
10) What did you learn a little too late?
– What is difficult and traumatic is something I should have asked for help a little earlier than I did, because everything I have pushed in front of me comes back to me at some point or another… Something I experienced painfully.
11) Tell me a six words story:
– ..invisibility nothing knows no one understands…
Thank you again for this award, I am so grateful, and I am sorry it took me so long time to answer and post it🦋
I have major challenges in choosing, so I say, be my guest, because you all my blog friends deserve this Award.
I will love to read your answers, because I choose to use the same questions I had to answer. Priya, they were really good, thank you.