What is The Sunshine Blogger Award?
THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD IS PEER RECOGNITION AWARD FOR BLOGGERS THAT INSPIRES POSITIVITY AND JOY.
I am humbled to have been nominated for this Sunshine Blogger Award by
He is the author behind the blogg
He writes about a little of each, but reading his posts of life, love, art and his job is a replenishment of heartwarming to me.
He writes about mental health, which I am also very much to talk about and not talk to since. I love his posts about that theme.
You write playfully, where I smile to myself or will cry or feel love. You can take me through an emotional roller coaster, but I always land safely on earth again.
II feel lucky because I got to experience Richard on youtube where he both tells and sings. Thank you for inviting me into your world.
love the way you talk with the little breathing space where I can let your words sink in and then you continue the magic and then you start and sing…
And I’m like a butterfly flying off on adventures. I get enthralled by you and what you master to do on stage.
The beautiful crack you have in your voice hits me in the heart. How you catch me and how you mean what you say and your empathy makes my soul believe in you. You also got my tears thrown down my cheeks, because I get speechless, but my heart still speaks.
My mind starts to make his own movie, and I am in it…
Thank you for letting me watch this, I am so grateful. You are very talented🦋
Maybe I will one day make a blogpost about you and this moment rigth now I am experiencing🦋
Thank you from depths of my heart.
– Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
– Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
– Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
– Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
– List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
1) DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF A GOOD PERSON?
Yes, I do, absolutely🦋
2) DO YOU REFLECT YOUR CHILDHOOD IMAGE OF YOURSELF, IF NOT; WHAT COULD YOU DO TO MAKE IT REALITY?
Oh yes, I do.
3) WHAT ACTIONS DO YOU TAKE TO BATTLE SELF DOUBT?
Spot on….I fight this battle right now…
My main acknowledgment has been to understand that I have to love myself and work from the inside of my heart and soul to win the battle. A long and hard fight, but the good side always wins.
To do this and learn something I use meditation and healing🦋
4) WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST INHIBITION?
Wow, that was a really good question…
This becomes very personal, but I think about mental health is something that we should talk more about, and not talk to «silence».
Well, I talk myself down, have no faith in what I do and always feel inept and stupid and worth nothing..
But I work with it every day + my anxiety.
I must say I’ve been better, but not so good I want to be…
5) ARE YOU HAPPY?
I look at myself as happy now after being through a personal struggle that I am not going to write about here.
Yes, I am happy, but ofcourse, I am only human too. Luckily I am easy to please and I never lose my humor and the laughter is sitting loose in me…🦋
Thank you again Rikard, I really appreciate your support🦋
– I wish you all the best, enjoy.
Blogger I nominated is:
My 11 questions to you:
1) What do you do to relax, it is enough with one thing?
2) Do you have a hobbie outside of blogging?
3) What is your favorite song?
4) If you have to choose, would you prefer to see a horror movie or romantic comedy?
5) If there is one thing you want me to know about your country, what is it?
6) To describe yourself with one word, what would it have been?
7) Do you have a favorite flower?
8) What is your favourite food?
9) If you could travel to another place right now, where would you go?
10) Do you have a favourite season, and why?
11) If you could choose to be a movie star for a day, who? Maybe you tell why too?