What is The Sunshine Blogger Award?
THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD IS PEER RECOGNITION AWARD FOR BLOGGERS THAT INSPIRES POSITIVITY AND JOY.
I feel so lucky and honored, and I feel humbled too, because I do not understand what I do to deserve these nominations.
I deeply appreciate and are grateful to Hope who is the author behind
who nominated me this time.
It is always a pleasure to visit and read Hope’s blog. She writes about much diffrent topics. Go to visit her blog and let yourself be amazed in her words and let youtself be carried away and become motivated and I’m sure you feel a little happier when you have read some of her words.
Because my interpretation of her blog are, she is an inspiration for others and she fill your heary with love from her words.
Her dog Snowball is so adorable.
I wish you all the best.
So here are the requirements for this Award.
– Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
– Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
– Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
– Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
– List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
HOPES QUESTIONS AND MY ANSWERS:
1. Who inspires you most in your life? What traits do you admire about them?
My family inspires me most in my life.
Wow, how can I put it in English… I think I would say it this way: a family that stays together is invincible.
We are there for each other in good and bad times and always work through different situations, lifting each other up and supporting each otherand always, and we have so much fun together too. Creates memories and lots of love.
2. Why is blogging important to you?
Because I can write my soul and my heart out and maybe I hit another person with my words and art and maybe I can be the one person that day to give a smile or kind word for this person to have a better day and maybe I can say «you are not alone» …
I have met so incredibly great people in here with a beautiful soul and heart of gold and we all wish each other good thoughts and all good. I feel blessed. You’re amazing, thank you so much.
3. What is your favorite type of sky?
Wow, I want to show you:
This pictures are my favorite type of sky, and my mind spinning around and I get inspired.
4. What do you hope to get out of blogging?
I haven’t thought about it.
I blog because I think it is fun, relaxing, write my mind out and in, and meet you all nice people.
5. Do you have any hobbies (besides blogging)?
Writing on my book
Paint & draw
6. Favorite place you have traveled or wish to travel to? And why?
Greece and Denmark. I love all about Greece. All the people and culture and the ocean, beaches and sunsets and how relaxing it is…
But I love Denmark too. All about the country and the people who live there.
I am actually going to Denmark soon for a while, and I am looking forward to it.
I hope next year I can visit Greece, miss you….
7. What is the most valuable thing you’ve learned throughout your life?
Wow. There is very much and with my background it will be a very long answer, I choose not to go into this right now because I can not answer the best I can…but there is no shame to ask for professional help when life becomes difficult, line hell and tough…
8. Sweet or sour? And why?
Sweet… because if it is to sour I can vomit.
9. Weirdest, craziest, or just most interesting dream you have ever had!?
There were interesting questions, very good.
I dream a lot… but I think i choose to tell this. I dreamed of a moose who jumped trampoline with red boots on his legs….
10. What is your #1 goal in life?
To raise my son to be the best edition of himself.
11. Are you satisfied with where you are in life right now?
Almost. It’s really good now, but I know I have to work a little more to reach the word «satisfied». I want to do it and I will reach my goal with my beloved family support.
Thank you again Hope, I enjoy answer your answer. I hope you enjoy reading them.
(I am sorry, this time I am not sending this awards further).