Thank you so much, I can’t understand it..
I receive another award. I am speechless, but I feel honored and humbled and my heart is pounding very hard because it is filled with so much love now.
I was nominated by
and the author behind the blog is Debra.
Go and visit and follow her and give her your love if you haven’t done it before.
She is on a journey to builds hope, encouragement and empowerment.
I can relate much to what she writes because on my own journey in life to find myself.
Your words Debra is genuine and honest.
I read about how to face fears, and find joy in life.
I read about pain and sorrows, and that is life.
I read various topics that can bring everyday happiness.
Thank you Debra for your words and you share them with us in this community.
Here are the rules
• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to him/her.
• Answer the 11 questions provided by the blogger who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
• Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their blog posts.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post.
Here are Debra’s questions and my answers:
1. What stirs you to write?
I have a mind, a mindset and a brain that works on blasting all the time where words, letters, and lines spin around. My heart and soul are screaming and crying… breaking it all up and I put it togheter in my poems.. then I paint, draw and put my art togheter….I feel so good when I am done. And here I go again…my brain spinning around with words….
I always have with me my pencil and my book to write in. Or I use my phone. Because when my mind spinning I have to put down the words❤️
2. What category does your writing center around? Why?
I am not in a catagory and I will be a writer and poet who have the freedom to do what I want without being stowed.
But mental health are close to my heart if I have to choose…
3. Do you write to heal yourself or others?
4. What post touched you so deeply that you felt “everyone needs to read this!”? Link?
Huguette, your words❤️
5. Which blogger post made you sincerely cry? Link?
I can’t choose..
If I could put a link to bloggers who make me cry, the list had become long, I am extremely sensitive…. but it is a good cry, if I can put it that way.
6. Which Blogger post made you bust out laughing? Link?
Oh my… Huguette Antoun it is you again…
7. Which Bloggers are your favorites?
Everyone of my bloggers are my favourite. I can’t put one of them on a top…to me we all are winners and with different qualities and writing skills❤️
8. Are you sad if you only get 1 like on a blog?
To me it is not about likes, so no.
I write everything I want to. If you don’t like it – it is ok, maybe you like another thing I write next time or yesterday or tomorrow….😊
9. What do you want your readers to draw from your blogs?
I am so happy when my words speak to my readers and make them feel. Touch their heart and soul. Make them motivated or inspired by my words. Make them reflect and stop for a minute and catch their breath….being in the presence and maybe a little though about «I am not alone»….
And much love and vulnerability and fragility and strenght with all the colors in the wind out towards the endless rainbow…
10. Which Bible verse holds the most meaning to you and why?
I don’t have one, sorry…
11. Since it’s July and HOT, which summer beverage do you prefer?
I love icetea.