Thank you so much, Simon. I feel both honored and humbled.
I’m sorry it took me time to do this, but here it is.
I am nominated by
and it is Simon Nisha who are the author behind this blog.
If you don’t follow him already, please do. Show him your love because he deserve it.
He is a bloger that write from his heart and in my eyes he is always honest.
In my eyes he is brave too because he can write about different topics who can maybe provoke you or not.
He makes me think and reflect, and I like that.
He is a wordsmith, wow, he is wonderful.
He is an artist too, wow he is amazing.
Don’t miss this blog.
Thank you Simon again, I am very grateful to you.
1 Say ‘Thank you’ to the Blogger who nominated you.
2 Share 11 facts about yourself.
3 Answer the questions the blogger asked you.
4 Nominate 11 lucky bloggers and make them happy.
5 Ask 11 questions to your nominees.
6 Notify your 11 nominees.
11 facts about myself:
1) I’ve sing songs on a stage before, snd I love to sing, so, if anyone has a text and want someone to sing it, you know where I’m😉
2) I love to have fun…
3) I’m the one who always stumbles on the flatfield …
4) I meditate.
5) I am very sensitive.
6) I am her who has to stretch and brush the bed sheet, shake my pillow and shake it again…and arrange the pillow before I crawl down my bed.
7) I become both seasick, car-sick, train-sick and sick when I take a plane… gosh…
8) I love to photograph.
9) I can go restlessly back and forth around and think and think again…
10) My zodiac sign is Virgo.
11) I’m allergic to fish and broccoli… yes, I know… I am weird….
1 Is blogging your hobby or Job?
2 How do you choose your content?
My heart & soul.
3 Who is your blogger inspiration, one person true from heart?
4 Did you ever liked blindly?
5 Do you simply comment, Or you read and comment as you mean it?
I read and comment from my heart and soul.
6 Do you workout, What else you do to keep healthy?
Sometimes, and I think about what I eat and drink.
7 Ever felt anxious about what others will say?
8 Will you unfollow me if i give you an honest feedback on one of your worst blog?
No, ofcourse not. I love people who are honest. They always tell me the truth and I can trust them. I know what you stand for and your values.
9 Which one is your favourite post?
I have many of them. All my posts means something special to me. I am sorry, can’t choose…
10 Which one is your worst post?
I am sorry… can’t choose this one either.
11 Who did you hate in your followers list, List them all?
Okei, folks, that’s all for now.