What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
Wow, I feel honored and humbled again, because I received this award from
and it is Simon who is the author behind this blog.
Thank you so much Simon.
Your blog is a little glimpse in my everyday life, a shunshine in this community, thank you.
I realy like all your posts. You write about different topics like, life, life lessons, children, short story’s and much much more.
I love your last short story «A child’s play» wow..
You write from your heart and are stright forward, genuine and honest. I like that a much.
You are always kind and supportiv to me, I deeply appreciate it.
I interpret you like it is always ok to write a comment and chat and discuss different points of view on your posts, I like that. And that makes you to an very inclusive blogger. Thank you.
Please, go and visit his blog and show him your love, he deserves it like the stars deserves the darkness to shine bright.
1 Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
2 Share 11 facts about yourself.
3 Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
4 Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!
5 Make up to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees.
6 Notify your 11 nominees.
11 facts about me:
1) I love my kitchen, not to do food, but I have my own «artist corner»…
2) I like to fish, but id I get a fish, I put it back to the water… if I can..
3) I love to do healing, and have a mentor to teach me…
4) I am clairvoyant… a medium… and I cleans houses…and I have the same mentor to be a better version of myself, finally I hav learn to live with it, not fight it…
5) I write lyrics too, but it is not many who knows that… well, now you do..
6) I am different from the usual A- 4 man… but I love it, and I am proud of it, I like to «go towards the stream» (we say this in Norway)…
7) I am not fond of ice cream.
8) I will always fight for childrens rights.
9) I can sit on my porch for hours and just look out over the landscape.
10) I live far in the forest…. with the wilderness right outside and all the animals…
11) I have been an author for a theater.
Your 11 dislikes and why:
1) I don’t like frogs… because I am freaking out and can throw up…
2) Injustice, okei, I know life is not fair..
3) I don’t like speeders, because they don’t follow the rules and it is a bigger chanche of creating a dangerous situation.
4) I don’t like cheating because you are not honest and hurt others.
5) Unfaithful… because you hurt the one you love..
6) I dislike if you don’t respect me, I have limits.. please, respect it..
7) Bullying and worse… I don’t need to tell you why I think…
8) Animal cruety because you hurt another life with feelings…
9) Oh, yes, coffee with caramel flavor, it taste no good…
10) I don’t like clutter around me because it is not cozy then.
11) Heights, because I am afraid of heights.
Well, It was a little bit hard I think.. but thank you Simon again.
This time I nominate:
(No preassure to do it)
and, the same questions «11 dislikes and why»?