I have been nominated by
and it is Mathew who are the author behind this blog.
Thank you so much, I deeply appreciate it that you think I deserve this award.
Mathew: ( I copied this from my previous awards from you, but I added some new words….I hope you don’t mind)
… your poems … your interviews of other bloggers and your story … you blog about a lot of different and I sit enchanted and captivated on the sidelines with many emotions, a smile, or I laugh, or cry…
It blows me off the track, and I just want to flow with your words.
The more I read from you the more I will come back to your page and read. I am so impressed over your work on blog.
The first time I read on your blog I cracked in pain, and just wanted to move me in time and space to give you support. It was like reading a little about myself, and I felt deeply in my heart every emotion you described …
You are a great talent with your writing skills and you will reach far in this world.
You are a beautiful soul with a heart on the right spot with so much love and caring for others.
I’m pretty sure we could have sat talking for hours in the sunset about everything..
I think you have just started a journey that will take you beyond limits and your imagination, and I will be there to cheer on you. I wish you only the best from depth of my heart because you are YOU.
Thank you Mathew, I am so humbled to call you a friend.
(if you ever need any help with art you know where to find me😉)
Please, follow him, show him your love.
The Rules To Award:
Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
Share 11 facts about yourself
Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you
Nominate 11 bloggers and ask them 11 questions
Notify your 11 nominees
11 facts about myself:
1) I have an aquarium and can sit watching this for a long time, sinking into a world that only the fish know.
2) I am not fond of cycling.
3) I can almost eat parsley to everything
4) I have two dogs
5) You know I’m a country girl living in the woods in Norway, but I’m lucky and have the wild animals right outside my door, everything from predators to cozy cute animals
5) I meditate and like to go outside to do it too.
6) Since I was born and raised in the wilderness, I can also use it to survive, read signs and be grateful for what it gives… I listen carefully to what nature says…
7) I am quiet and shy and skeptical, but do you get to know me and I trust you I will let you into my heart.
8) I love to read, but I often end up with paper and a pencil and draw or write.
9) I don’t like shopping.
10) I was going to be a chef once, but started vomiting when I was going to treat meat somehow … but still, I passed the college with the best grades ..
11) I am often in Sweden because I do not live so far from the border …
Matew’s 11 Questions with my answers:
1. What number can you count to without taking a single breath?
Let me try…. 99… wow…
2. How many push-ups can you do before you can’t do anymore?
Right now, 1… I broke one of my two for a few days a go and it hurts…
3. If you could clone one person in the world who would it be?
My husband, because the world need more people like him in it.
4. Would you clone yourself and would you trust your clone if you did?
Yes, and the world had become a better place😉
5. Would you go into the ocean on a submarine?
6. Do you prefer to write on a laptop or with pen and paper?
I often/always write on paper with a pen, because I feel more in unison with the words and get a better relationship of ownership to the words on the paper… (and yes, it is more work…)
7. What’s a cherished childhood television show that you used to love but haven’t thought of in a while?
8. Whats a smell that you love?
I love the smell from nature… a flower meadow or a Norwegian fjord or the freshness of the rain or ……
9. Do you prefer green apples or red and sweet apples?
Red and sweet apples ( this is a beginning of a poem I think…)
10. If you could have the perfect dream and never wake up would you take it?
No, I’m too curious about what life has to offer in the future…
11. How many cats does it take before you start to be labeled as a crazy cat person?
2, I have two… and yes, someone says I am a crazy cat person…. but I think it is enough with 1 to be called that…give them much love❤️
Thank you again Mathew, I really enjoy doing this, and your questions was good.
I am sorry folks, I break the rules… no award-no questions.