What is The Sunshine Blogger Award?
THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD IS PEER RECOGNITION AWARD FOR BLOGGERS THAT INSPIRES POSITIVITY AND JOY.
I am overwhelmed that I have been nominated for this price. I am so incredibly grateful for all of yours support on my blog. I lose my words, but the feeling in my heart nobody can takes away from me.
Thank you Ramyani who is the author behind the blog
Already at her blog name she takes my breath away.
Ramyani writes words that hit me in my deepest heart and in my soul. She writes so incredibly with a genuine touch that I often make a movie in my mind. She captivates me with her poems and short stories so that I get goose bumps all over me and it’s a flash of light reading her blog.
She is a young soul, but for a talent. I cheer on you Ramyani, I hope you reach as far as you want and that everything is going very well for you. Your love for the words is worth all the stars in the whole sky. Thank you for letting me taking part in your creative and much loving world, and I can read your beautiful work of art.
Please do visit her blog, because you will never stop reading and you will always feel a little spark in your soul that make you understand the love of writing art.
Ramyani, I can’t thank you enough.
So here are the requirements for this Award.
– Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
– Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
– Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
– Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
– List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
Ramyani’s questions and my answers:
1. If you could be any character of a movie, book or tv series, who would you be and why?
Rachel Green (Jennifer Aniston) in the tv series, FRIENDS.
Because: I just love that character, reminds me of someone….
2. Would you rather be jack of all trades or master of one?
Master of one. I like to master what I do.
3. What is ‘home’ to you?
«My home is where my heart is»
Because, If I can feel it in my heart and «feel at home», it does not matter what or where I call home.
4. What’s your opinion on second chances?
Some deserve a second chance if they change behavior, ask for forgiveness that must come from the heart and they must show that they mean it. We all can do mistakes, but everyone is not willing to realize that they have made mistakes, apologize or be humble or would go on…
And it depends on what they have done.
5. Describe a perfect day.
Wow, oi… a perfect day can be so much to me, because I choose to look after the perfect in almost every day and in the small moments of life that are so easy to forget.
But, a day in Greece on the beach all day, the ocean and the sunset, good food in the late evening, music, dance, family and friends. Just be in the moment and converse and having fun….
6. Does being rich and famous appeal to you?
Sometimes I dream about it and what I can do for others if I had been rich and famous.
It’s not important to me, but I would love to help others …
7. Do you want people to know you or do you want to stay anonymous?
I want people to know me for who I am, but I like to be anonymous too.
Yes, I know, I am complicated…
8. What’s your favourite Disney animated movie?
Awe, I love Disney… but I choose «Lion King».
9. Who’s your favourite villain?
I do not think I have any favorite villain.
10. DC or Marvel?
11. What is the best thing about blogging?
I meet so many beautiful souls with hearts of gold, thank you all, I deeply appreciate❤️
Thank you so much Ramyani. I am so proud to be a part of your journey.