What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
Well, I feel so honored and I don’t know if I have a word in English to express how I feel. Thank you so much for this Award
and it is Ashok who is the author behind this blog.
Please, visit his page, give him your love and likes and comment, because he deserve it.
Ashok writes about love, travelling, thoughts and he meditate too.
He share his experiences in life both good and bad, joy and sorrows.
I appreciate you and your words, thank you.
The Rules are:
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
2. Share 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!!
5. Make up to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees!
6. Notify your 11 nominees.
11 facts about myself:
1) I have long blond hair.
2) I am very clumsy.
3) I love animals.
4) I’m the one who goes out of the store and can’t find the car. Calling my husband and saying it’s stolen. Where he says, «But my love, we bought a new car …» (I was looking for our old car)…
5) I feel different, not always fit in, and dare to be myself good and bad.. not always appreciated by others…
6) I don’t have many friends. I am skeptical … used and burned so many times … but when you reach in to me, I hide you in my heart and you have a friend for life if you want to ❤ together we create memories, listening, chattering holes in hat on each other and a lot of fun. But can also be serious, like to cry a «splash» together and respect the differences that make you and me so unique.
7) I am married to the world’s best, kindest, most caring, loving, best discussion partner, best soulmate, loveliest, funniest, jovial, most beautiful, caring for those he loves, animal lovers, with a diamond heart and his soul is shining and brighten the darkest piece up only to be himself and best dad, and I can go on and on…I am still so in LOVE❤️
8) I have a son.
9) I am a dandelion child.
10) I’m addicted to coffee.
11) I love to sit under the stars or sunset with my friends and talk and talk, or just be in the silence. Anyway we know that we are there for each other and always want to support each other.
Ashok’s questions and my answers:
1 Do you have more faith in your own ability or God?
Oh, a very hard question already… well, I struggle a bit with faith to God…
And I struggle a bit with faith to my own ability…
But, I pracice every day to have faith in my own abilities.
When it comes to God… I don’t know..
I am sorry.
2 Do you like the security of a job or freedom and creativity of an entrepreneur?
I always like the security, but after I got sick my freedom and creativity has become more and more importent to me, and Orkidedatter is on her path…
3 Are you more of an indoor or outdoor person?
I am both. I can sit indoor a dark autumn evening and light some candles and do what I want.
I can be outdoor and do meditation or just be in the presence and enjoy nature.
4 What is your favourite pastime?
My art and words.
I love to read too, or I can see a movie, or maybe I meditate also.
5 Are you a spendthrift or the saving kind?
I am the saving kind.
6 What do you like more, reading or writing?
7 Do you think we are doomed?
No, I don’t think so.
8 Who do you love more : children or pets?
I love children and pets.. I can’t set them up against each other…
9 If you were left alone in a house without internet connectivity, how long do you think, you will last?
Ohh, wow.. well, I am sorry, but I have to say, not for long. I know I will last for one day, because I live deep in the woods and the internet is bad here… sometimes I don’t have internet for a day, so maybe two days…
10 Are you a balanced person? If not, what is the imbalance about?
I am both, but I practice every day. Because when my anxiety gets triggered I can get into imbalance..but, I practice..
and frogs… oh my oh my…I’m freaking out…
11 What would you choose: the promise of a simple healthy life v/s lots of money, with health challenges?
The promise of a simple healthy life.
I keep the same questions.
I have major challenges in selecting bloggers to be nominated….not because I don’t have any, but I choose a few…
That is all folks..